close menu
This website uses cookies to store your accessibility preferences. No personal / identifying information is stored. More info.

Latest News

view all news


OCEMA is asking that those with damage to their private home provide the following information so Oxford County can be assessed by FEMA to see if our citizens qualify for any assistance through FEMA. 


We need the following information:

 1. Citizen Name 

2. Citizen Primary Home Address where damage to home occurred 

3. Citizen Contact Phone Number 

4. Brief statement of damages at their home 

5. Photographs of the damage incurred at homes are necessary for this assessment (please label with address or citizen name) 


The Town of Roxbury is highly recommending citizens to report via calling 211 or submitting the electronic version linked below or if anyone needs help submitting info there will be someone available at the Town Office on Tuesday December 26th from 3-6pm. The deadline to submit is 6pm Tuesday December 26th


 In addition to our collection of contact information and a brief statement, we ask that citizens also report damages through the state reporting tool if possible. Here is the link to the Individual Assistance Grant Program page on Maine EMAs website: 


Dialing 211 is also available for citizens to report private home damage if they are uncomfortable with electronic reporting methods. 


This is a lot to ask in a short amount of time, but it is essential to being able to provide the information necessary to be considered for assistance through the Federal Emergency Management Agency. 

Roxbury, ME

Office Hours

The Roxbury Town Office Hours:
Wednesday- Friday 8am -4pm (closed 12-1)
Telephone number: (207)364-3982

Popular Pages

Top Links